Comprehensive Mold Management performs the most cost-effective and thorough mold inspection service available in the industry today. We start by doing a visual inspection, looking for mold indicators that include:
- Is there a musty smell in your home?
- Are there visible signs of water damage anywhere?
- Has your home ever suffered a leaking basement?
- Has your home ever suffered a roof leak?
- Has your home ever suffered a plumbing leak?
- Has your home ever suffered a sink or sewer overflow?
We also look for water or moisture damage such as wood rot, cracking, swelling, staining, mold, and the causes of those conditions. It is important to note there are two types of mold problems in homes we service - mold that can be seen and mold that is hidden. The common misconception is that if you can't see it, it doesn't exist. Nothing could be further from the truth. Often, mold growth occurs in areas of the basement and attic that are hidden from plain sight: inside walls, on insulation, under flooring, in rafters and other places not easily accessed.