COMPREHENSIVE MOLD MANAGEMENT
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
How’s the air quality in your home? Are allergens and irritants aggravating your family’s respiratory illnesses?
To improve the quality of indoor air and thus lessen the symptoms associated with many respiratory disorders, try some of the following suggestions:
- Vacuum carpets and rugs once or twice a week
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter
- Wash sheets and towels regularly
- Clear clutter that is collecting dust
- Avoid indoor plants that may foster mold growth
- Change furnace filters regularly
- Schedule an air duct cleaning from CMM
Our air duct cleaning service removes dust, dirt, pollen, pet dander, mold, and other debris and allergens from your ducts.
– Cathryn K.